"Not Compatible" when going online to S7-1200 V3 Firmware

Andy6

I seem to be having some trouble getting online to a new S7-1200 PLC. It has the new version 3 firmware. I have upgraded Step7 to SP2 Update 4, as well I installed the appropriate Hardware Service Pack for this PLC.

When I try to go online, it will not connect and will give me error "Not Compatible"

The fault light is blinking.

The model number that Ive selected and the model number on the PLC are an exact match.

Any tips?

Had the same problem with V11 basic, siemens delivered 9 S7-1200s with the new V3 firmware. Connecting to the 1200 went much better after upgrading the firmware to V03.00.02 using a memory card.

firmware is available here

Step7 or tia portal? there is a big difference between the two.

Yes it is TIA portal. But it still says Step 7 V11 on my DVD case.

Had the same problem with V11 basic, siemens delivered 9 S7-1200s with the new V3 firmware. Connecting to the 1200 went much better after upgrading the firmware to V03.00.02 using a memory card.

firmware is available here .

Tried out the new firmware, works finally! Thanks!