SIEMENS S7 400 EITHER NET communication

durgarao

Dear friends.

We are using s7 400 plcs,during commissioning time data sending /receiving from one plc to another was established through server(ETHER NET FC60&FC50)its working fine.Now i want to communicate another plc which is already in same server.I already try to send data though(FC50,60)by changing the job id but data was not sending, error showing either net connection not established but while accessing connected node that CP also detecting.Is it possible to send or receive data from all detected node(cps).

Similar Topics

Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. I am having a problem going online with S7-400. Attached is the error that I am getting. I have looked at the help file but the...
Replies
Views
I can't replace cpu S400 416-3XR05-0AB0 BY 416-3ER05-0AB0 in PCS7 Project when using replace object to keep the original configuration in the...
Replies
Views
I have a project where I've decided to put in a facility to change the PLC time and date through the HMI, as there's no network connection at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom