Zebra 110PAX4 (Weber 4300) to CompactLogix

tspisak

I need to send three rows of data to a Zebra printer. I understand the format and the requirements for ZPL programming commands (\^XA... \^XZ).

I haven't found documentation (yet) on configuring the connection, via Ethernet, between a CompactLogix (RSLogix5000) and settings the IP address for the printer/labeler. I'm guessing I would use a MSG command.

Does anyone know where I can find documentation on connecting a Zebra printer to a A-B Compactlogix via Ethernet?

Similar Topics

Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am very new to the plcs and am working on a project that requires a fixed mount barcode scanner to scan packages as they move along a...
Replies
Views
I have an L24ER-QB1B with a 1769-ASCII card in slot number 4. I'm looking to send data to this zebra printer after every completed sequence. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an issue to establish connection between my PLC to Zebra Printer. On my side don't have the ASCII card Module to use...
Replies
Views
Hi All Trying to get the PLC to send a commant to the printer to prinnt a lable. evarything is setup except RS linnx cannot see the printers and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom