PLC - OPC Problem

ivans

I
People I really need help. I am using a Mitsubushi FX2N PLC and a Sick Photo Electric sensor to count products being produced. The signal is then relayed to a Kepware OPC server. We are getting comms but the values do not change, they remain as 0

Are you using the Kepware server to try to read the accumulated count value or are you trying to read the photocell signal? The signal from the photocell may only be a brief pulse each time the product passes in front of it. If that's the case, the Kepware server will read it in the OFF state much more frequently than in the ON state.

First step when troubleshooting OPC is to use a test client to see if there is "hole through". Have you done this ?
Best is to use the one that come with the supplier (Kep), but any test client will actually do.
It will tell you if the problems are on the "server" side or the "client" side.