RSLogix 5000 & Citect SCADA

julianf400

Hi All,

Am currently working on a CompactLogix => Citect application and was would appreciate some discussion on alarming between the 2 systems which both have very good alarm block setups eg. in logix the ALMA & ALMD block are predefined and work quite well but Citect cannot subscribe to these out of the box, thus making it harder to integrate, the easiest possibility i have used is to set all alarms to Digital alarms in Citect keeping the ALMD/ALMA in Logix for use within the program.

Any other methods/ suggestions would be appreciated for future reference.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am working on a project which uses compactlogix PLC and Citect SCADA. I don't have physical PLC at the moment. Need to test tag...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I need help about communication between vijeo citct and rslogix 5000. I tried ABCLX driver but I didn't succeed. Would you send me...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am new here and new to Rslogix 5000. I would like to know if you could achieve a connection between RSLogix 5000 Emulator and Citect 7.10...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom