Taking Data from Siemens System

randheerp

[FONT=&quot]Hi,

I'm having two Siemens S7200 PLCs ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]CPU 224, CPU 226 (XM))[/FONT][FONT=&quot] which are connected to two different HMIs (Simatic OP7) individually.

I want to take data from this existing system to a 3rd party system (h/w or s/w).

How to do it in cost effective way? And from below which is the best way

1)In the below link I thought of taking data directly from sensor, but didn't workout.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=509826#post509826

2) Taking from PLC
3) Taking from HMI

[/FONT]

Last edited:
randheerp, it is not good style to start 2 threads for the same topic.
I suggest you continue the previous thread.
The suggestion to split the analog signals should work. Try to explain what you have tried and what failed.