AutomationDirect Terminator I/O on DeviceNet

jgreenewv

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, all. I've got an existing control cabinet that has a CompactLogix L32E with a 1769-SDN DeviceNet Scanner (which is not currently being used.) I'm going to be adding some remote I/O to the system, and wanted to see if anyone had experience using the AutomationDirect Terminator I/O with DeviceNet. I've used the Ethernet version with Koyo PLCs, and they worked great. I just tend to get a little skittish about jumping into crossing vendors without some feedback from someone else who has done it successfully. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hey all! Long time reader, first time poster! I have an EA9-T7CL and an MicroLogix 1200 connected via DF1. I'm all good and got everything mostly...
Replies
Views
Hi, For a very long time, I have been using Allen-Bradley CompactLogix or ControlLogix PLC's for more complex applications with bigger budgets...
Replies
Views
I have a piece of equipment I need to troubleshoot. It has an AutomationDirect 05 processor. When I first tried to connect found processor was...
Replies
Views
I have written one program with FDB. Thought I could therefor write code for an automation direct DL-06. Huge learning curve. I believe I have...
Replies
Views
I think this is great news! After many years waiting for it, I'm happy we have User Defined Structures for the Productivity PLCs. For those not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom