PLC Tutor Guide Book popup.

krakenfan69

Lifetime Supporting Member
I love this site. I quickly became a supporting member and DID in fact buy the book advertised on the front page, but can we please get some sort of control AFTER we bought the book to make it recognize me as one of the faithful and not pop up EVERY time I hit the front page? :whistle:

Kraken Fan #69

I don't use apps so I may be out of line on this but why should Phil create this app? I have a smart phone and have no trouble getting to this site.

I'm sure I will learn something from this!

Personally i hate typing on anything but a keyboard, so i would always come back to my PC. I do however read some of the responses on my smart phone.

Rheinhardt

PLC.net should make an app so you don't have to go to a browser every time
i find the Google Browser works excellently.
I might add that the 'Member' Level browser is not Google.
so if an App was produced it might not be available to the 'Member' level any way.

Also - just like PLC programming there are familiar algorithims to do certain functions or controls.
Why would you reinvent the wheel __________________