4 more years of the same ****

Don't blame me, I voted for a difference (in the primaries). My favorite candidate was not allowed on the ballot in the general election here, so I exercised my right not to vote today.

Move your 401k to the money market fund after the market rises for a week or two...the next recession is right around the corner, and this time, we just might actually run out of other peoples' money. For the next few months, invest in the gun makers' stocks. Just like last time, the 2nd amendment will come under heavy fire and guns and ammo sales will spike.

Any controls jobs openings in New Zealand?

Last edited:
I am not sure this is the proper Venue for a Political discussion.

However, the American people have spoken, and I for one respect their decision.

I certainly hope that life for all my American friends improves over the next four years and beyond.

Stu....

Obama is the projected winner. And I'm pretty sure Fox News was the first (if not right up there) to call it.

Also, I would be working, but it's midnight here and I got out of work 6 hours ago. :)

CNN called it at 11:18 pm Eastern. Still projected, but the numbers don't give Romney much room to improve his outcome.

Stu....

I think Fox called it at about 11:16 (at least by my clock). I think they did it just moments before CNN.

Why don't you guys come over to Belgium? The best social security system in the world, but it comes at a price. We have a total taxation (all included) of only 59.2%.

Regards and congrats to the winner.

congratulation

Why don't you guys come over to Belgium? The best social security system in the world, but it comes at a price. We have a total taxation (all included) of only 59.2%.

We have "free of charge" education even in universities and we pay to students!👨🏻‍🏫
That is one reason for hi taxes, we can get something with tax money as "free" health care.
Anyhow here, more than 80% support Obama.

Good news though, gas/petrol has a tax reduction.
It's taxation rate is only 54%. :ROFLMAO:

You'd like our elections also.
Vote today and next year, maybe, we'll know who won. :ROFLMAO:

If you don't like either, pick the devil you know. Guess lots of 'mericans thought the same. :whistle:

Lol, new zealand sux. I want to live in texas.
At least you win the Rugby! Trouble is you have to suffer all those Sauv Blancs that are full of 'tropical fruit' - hate passion fruit - love the dry ones from here in Ozz.

Geez!!! And we complain about a highest rate of 48% - lots lower.

We have "free of charge" education even in universities and we pay to students!👨🏻‍🏫
That is one reason for hi taxes, we can get something with tax money as "free" health care.
The Uni students pay here eventually - supported till they get a job and then they pay the money back. Many try not to work so they do not have to pay the money back. Too many 'Mickey Mouse' courses - in other words bloody useless for anything!

Don't blame me, I voted for a difference (in the primaries). My favorite candidate was not allowed on the ballot in the general election here, so I exercised my right not to vote today.

Not to many are aware of this and they choose not to vote then and still beleive they are voting for a president. History does and will repete itself.

Do you honestly think it would be less **** 4 years with other president? Different **** maybe, but less? i doubt it.

Oh and for record as seppo took it up. In here we "pay" i would rather say support students in universities etc. But it is only 490€/month. Unemployed get lot more... Some "special" groups get even more.

Last edited: