Online courses

Nooryh

I have a bachelor degree in Computer Engineering but I'm working as Automation Engineer

Any one can suggest online courses or certificate that I can have to improve my knowledge in Automation and Instrumentation field?

I have a bachelor degree in Computer Engineering but I'm working as Automation Engineer

Any one can suggest online courses or certificate that I can have to improve my knowledge in Automation and Instrumentation field?
theere are many FREE online sites and assistance - a large amount from this site and its members.
you will have no problems with this help.
I am Sorry MaintMike, the idea of additional payments to other sites may be a loss of money - OP's Choice

I'm OK, no commissions involved. He asked for courses and I thought about the one's I've taken. Your right alot of good free stuff out there (try http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/, again, no commission :).
Also while I'm thinking about it, the PLC books offered in association with this site are good too. Fun thing about this work, people never seems to stop asking questions, so we never seem to get to stop looking for answers. Again, good luck.