Fx1n

moggie

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have used GX Works to program a FX1N before but not GX Developer.
In GX Works I can create separate POU's for different sections of the machine, can the same be done with GX Developer?

GX developer is the old package - I dont beieve it is possible with the FX1N
it does work on the higher end processors though

Gx work something liks GX IEC developer, but GX developer is absolutly different from it's IEC standard software.
with GX developer there's no pou,no tag, no variable,user specify memory address to oprate, all codes include in main program.

In GX developer you can use the function call P*,and at the end of main routine(end with fend) start with P* to start the sub routines.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Hi We're having issues with an FX1N-1DA-BD Analog output module. We're using an metallic contamination sensor MCS 1000 to detect particles. This...
Replies
Views
Hello people, i'm new with the mitsubishi FX1n-24MT plc and with the gx developer its very new to me and i want to implement for students a stand...
Replies
Views
Dear Expert, I am doing troubleshooting positioning control in Servo amplifier Mitsubishi MR-J3-A. He get pulse train input from FX1N. PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom