New member saying hello.

Elijah58

Hey guys,
Just wanted to say hello and say how much I enjoy this forum. I didn't know it was here until I was in a training class this week in charleston sc. I also want to say what I know most of you have heard many many times, Ron Beaufort's boot camp is completely amazing. I never knew I could learn so much so fast about plc's, I had always thought it would be something I would have to take classes at a tech school for a couple of years to get proficient at this and being a family man with a full time job and many other responsibilities there was no time left for school. This is something I have wanted for years, i would like to give a personal thank you to Ron Beaufort for changing my life, and the lives of so many others.

THANK YOU RON, THE PAYMENT FOR THE CLASS WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME!

Jon Mark Coates
Camden, SC

Welcome to the forum.

26 years of plc's and still learning.
you will discover a wealth of knowledge here, but you have to do one thing. Never stop coming here, don't be afraid to ask for help, respect everyone's opinoin - everyone has their own way of doing things, and while our answers may not be straight forward, they get you thinking of the answer - somwtimes we push you to the right answer. its still up to you to figure it out.

regards,
james

Welcome, James said it right, im 20 years into PLC and still learn here also as the software is changing it seems very often. Lots of competition these days, used to be AB, now there are better and cheaper solutions. Keep eyes and mind open.