Run Cicode in startup of Citect

joigunni

Supporting Member
how can I let my cicode run in startup of Vijeo Citect.
I have a button where I can choose between language on my program, but when I restart the progrma it starts always on orginal language. So I want to make cicode and run it on startup of Citect, any idea how to do that?
I can run it on startup of a page(properties/events/on page entry) but as I have many pages I don't want to run this cicode every time I change page.:unsure:

Read data from citect on excel

hi

I got a problem I trying to read data from citect but citect doesn't write to it, I don't what might be the problem.

Here is the code I wrote:

Function WriteExcelData( STRING sData);

INT hChannel;

IF hChannel >-1 THEN
hChannel= DDEhInitiate("Excel","Traing.xls");

DDEhSetMode(hChannel,2);

DDEhWriteLn(hChannel, "", "1,2,3,4");

DDEhWriteLn(hChannel, "R1C1:R2C4","5,6,7,8");

DDEhWriteLn(hChannel, "R1C1:R2C4","");

DDEhTerminate(hChannel);

hChannel =-1;
END;