PV Component Help

PurdueKid

Im designing a PanelView Component T6C. I have a screen for a drink dispenser and after they hit their choices and hit dispense I want the PV to go back to the home screen. Does anyone know a way to do this easily?

Thanks,

Dylan

Im designing a PanelView Component T6C. I have a screen for a drink dispenser and after they hit their choices and hit dispense I want the PV to go back to the home screen. Does anyone know a way to do this easily?

Thanks,

Dylan

I don't use the PanelView Component, but the other PanelViews have a Command Register that allows you to Command the PanelView to a specified Screen. Look for something like that in the Component Documentation.

Stu....

Hi Right now Iam programing a panelview c600.The only concern is that Iam trying to program using the ethernet network and serial at same time. Each PLC1400 by ethernet and micrologic 1000 by serial. IF I programing the ip address when try to program the serial the Ip is deleted and change the PLC name. Someone can help me?
Thanks