SLC5/03 Documentation

Terry B

Was doing some online changes today. When I got finished I did a save as and gave it a different date as I have in the past. As always it ask if I wanted to do an upload--timers being changed--I clicked no. Later on I opened up the program and attempted to go on line and it didn't follow through. So i browsed through the folders--found it again and clicked on it and the last 5 programs appeared in the window.I clicked on it again nothing happened. I clicked on upload and low and behold no documentation. Is there a way to import or what do I need to do.
Thanks terry

Its the target folder. Best bet is to find your latest file that you created and open it offline. Make sure the offline folder has the descriptions (In case a 'new' file was uploaded by accident). Go to Comms -> Who Active Go Online and select the 5/03 target then Go Online. It may ask to save, tell it no. This usually circumvents the browse to open option and causes the RS500 to open directly using what's active on the screen. You can also try to do the same steps with the last good file saved in case the latest is corrupt.

Start getting into the habit of saying Yes to upload when you leave, it gives you a workable offline file to browse and it prevents having to upload when you first hook up. I've had more bad things happen saying no.