s7-300 connection

Pramesh42

hello all

I'm having prblm with my s7-300 cpu 313c-2dp with my step7 with my pc interface cp5611A2. Attach the picture of my project configuration

config.jpg MPI.jpg profibus.jpg Pro.jpg

So what is the problem ?
I'll take a guess that you cant get online.

You have configured a PC station, which you probably dont need. Delete it.

To connect via MPI:
Be sure that in your STEP7, the PG/PC Interface is set to S7ONLINE=CP5611(MPI), and the parameters are MPI node = 0, baudrate = 187.5kbps.

To connect via DP:
Be sure that in your STEP7, the PG/PC Interface is set to S7ONLINE=CP5611(Profibus), and the parameters are DP node = 1, baudrate and busprofile must match the configuration of your DP network.

The same advice applies.

Find the Set PG/PC Interface utility in Windows Control Panel.
Then:
To connect via MPI:
Be sure that the PG/PC Interface is set to S7ONLINE=CP5611(MPI), and the parameters are MPI node = 0, baudrate = 187.5kbps.

To connect via DP:
Be sure that the PG/PC Interface is set to S7ONLINE=CP5611(Profibus), and the parameters are DP node = 1, baudrate and busprofile must match the configuration of your DP network.

The top of that dialog bar says "CP5611(MPI)", and the error text says "problems with the Profibus network". Are you trying to connect to the Profibus port or the MPI port ?
What parameters have you set ?

I had try both port same result..MPI or Profibus..i get the same msg.
i make PC station via profibus using cp 5611 com card ...to connect with CPU 313c amd ext with EMT 200

is there any way to test Cp 5611 card. when i test(hardware test show ok) there is LED light on flashing (ok).but just curios if this card was ok or not

hai all ...
after gone thru come brain storm ..i do found 1 of the IC (8pin) was melted on the Com Card (65gk1561-1aa01) CP5611a2

i haveing a doubt since winncc 2008 and step 5.5 can support the older version of this CP5611 (5GK1561-1AAOO) currently i have this on my hand..all infomation i had on paper is older than 5611A2 but i curious if it my new software