gas turbine controller

amjad hadi

we have frame 9 gas turbine and it controlled by mark vie frome GE , my problem How to read the program written inside the controller , And how to get the details About function block Located within the program.........

Thank you for all ;););)

The GE turbine controller is proprietary. You are going to have to contact GE to get anything.

Hmmm...I wonder what is going on here. This is Amjad's second try to get a program that most any user of this particular turbine would already be trained for and familar with (and know that the internal program is not accessible).
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=75595

Amjad, to run this turbine you don't need to see (or change) the program, but you do need to know how to use it from the HMI panel.

The only reason I can see that you would want to access the program would be if you are trying to sabotage it.

Thank you to answer Mr.Lancie 1 and I want you to know that I'm trying to acquired information about the program for use in maintenance and error detection .....................And thank you again for the answer