GPPW help

Further to panic mode's answer

16-bit count up:
---| |-----------[INCP D10]

32-bit count up:
---| |-----------[DINCP D10]

INCP means INCrease + P (pulse or one shot)

and DINCP means Double word INCrease + P
(The double word will use D10 AND D11)

I' looking for a line of code that will hold a large number that is being pulsed by an electric meter.

A input pulse: b93 [dincp d150]
b93 [dincp d151]

Than match it with scada signals. Is it a correct expression? :unsure:

Thanks Ned. 🤞🏻

no...

32-bit instructions write to at least two registers
(even though you see name of first one only).
32-bit multiply and divide for example write to 4 registers.

DINCP D150 in your example writes to both D150 and D151
(that is 32-bit).
following instruction in your code will change D151 again, as well as D152.
if you want another counter triggered by another bit,
pick next pair of registers such as D152 (and it's successor, D153).

It is good idea to stick to even addresses (D0, D2, D4, D6...)
so you can monitor results in the Device Batch and see meaningful values.

Last edited:
Thanks that makes it clear now.
The reason I am using the D150 etc is the program was written 12 or so years ago and used a 16 bit register without realizing the size of number we want to record.

Once again thanks :D

I' looking for a line of code that will hold a large number that is being pulsed by an electric meter.
Just to be sure, the command that was discussed earlier in this post was the INC command - used to increase the value in the register incrementally. From your description, it looks to me like you are looking for the MOV(P)/DMOV(P) command.

---| |-----[DMOVP D0 D100]

This will pulse-move the value in registers D0 and D1 to registers D100 and D101 when the rung is true.

Hope this helps

Steve