schneider plc

zahid iqbal

hay everyone
i am working on tsx micro 3721101 schneider plc. i did not know about the programming software name and programming cable. if any one have any information then please reply me. i am waiting..

thanks

Hello Zahid
you need PL7 Pro 4.4 or PL7 Junior software and the cable reference is TSXPCX3030 for this plc
Look for the nearest Schneider reprentative in your side and ask them to quote these items for you
Hope this can help
Best regards

Hello zahid
yes just a trouble with omron cpm2a programm upload
I get the following error message "the UM is protected and programm can't be uloaded".There's no dipswitches with kind of plc,as omron CJ series and I'm stuck
Best regards

I get the following error message "the UM is protected and programm can't be uloaded".
Password protection is the problem. You need the password to access the program - there are 2 levels.

Hello Bobb, thanks for your reply
the problem is that there's no prompt for password input
I get only the message prompt I mentionned

In addition may I add that there is upper memory protection available and task read protection. Either or both can be applied.