Unity pro s and c-more micro hmi

Jacob H

I have a modicon m340 processor and a c-more micro hmi and can not figure how to address them correctly to get them to talk to one another. i am total green with modicon and only have used allen bradley. so any help will help alot

Not sure about the c-more, guessing you are using Modbus or ModbusTCP.
In the M340 any tags you want to access externally you will need to 'locate' (set an address). Go to the variable table, or right click on the variable and open data property window, now just put an address in the address field. Addresses are in the iec format, words are in the form %MW123, bits are in the form %M123

hope this helps

I figured it out, when i was assigning my variables to the hmi i was not adding one to the address in hmi.
example: modicon address %m001
cmore hmi addresss %m002

I still dont understand why, but it works