1794 bootp IP

SGreep

I am trying to put in a new 1794 flex io comm module. I put in the ip address and it sends. I ping the device, and i get 0% loss but i still do not see the module in rslinx, and my controller can not see it either. need help.

Okay, PING suggests but does not confirm that the IP address is correctly set.

Is the 1794-AENT on the same IP subnet as your computer ?

Try entering the 1794-AENT's IP address in a browser. Does the embedded web page appear ?

Are you using the "Ethernet Devices" driver, or the "EtherNet/IP" driver in RSLinx Classic ? Try the Ethernet Devices driver, with the IP address of the 1794-AENT entered into the station list.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I've been working on a few Flex IO modules lately. I am setting up a second one with an IP. Here's what I've been experiencing: 1...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am working on a new project. I am using Flex I/O with a 1794-AENT , and 3- Powerflex 525 drives. I am using BootP to use...
Replies
Views
Hello. I really appreciate this type of forum, first time poster, long time reader. I have a 1794-AENT series B that is flashing module status...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom