Motion with Compact logix and printers

Ok so here is what I got going on, I have a compact logix 1769 equipted with a HSC. The goal of this project is to print on a piece of film, we have a print target that is 3 inches wide and the print is 2.75 inches long. What we want to do is using a redlion G308 to adjust the print location slightly. This is how far we have got, we can adjust the print with the HMI, we can tune the print location just fine with one speed of the line, b ut when the speeds increase or decrease the print starts to float out of the target.

The speeds we are looking for, this machine runs film, we are printing on the film. So there is a excell and decell time went ramping up and down to speeds. we are using a photoeye mark to start the print, the PLC is delaying the print so we can hit the target. Print targets are Approx 36 inches apart, and we are hitting 1500 feet per minute.

Is there any of you Allen Bradley motion guys that would love to take a swing at this I can send you the program if needed, and any and all help would be great

Thank you all