HW diagnostic on HMI

Tanke

Hi

I am working on a hardware diagnostic screen for my HMI.
I am using the SFC51 to read the actual status of the profinet nodes.

I would like to make this more generic, as we have predefined nodes for invertes, drive ect.

So I was looking for a way to read what nodes are configured. As this will enable me to create the screen and only show the nodes that are configured for the current system.

Hope you can help me.

Hi Adfox

I think you have misunderstod me.
I have a working diagnostic system, where I use sfc51 SSL_ID 694 to detect node failures.
What I am looking for is a way to, at startup read what nodes the system expect to be there. This is to make the current system more generic.

But thanks for the links anyways :)

Similar Topics

Hello to all, I hope everyone here is good! Does anyone have any recommendations for network diagnostics software? I have an AB Network, 4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to understand a couple of things with a feedback signals that are used in a SRP/CS that I'm working with. Quick disclaimer: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, For some reason FT Diagnostic tool is not working on our scada machine. The thing is that the IT guy setup FTView to be hosted in the scada...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have followed the "On_board Audit Demo" sample in FactoryTalk View Studio ME to add the functionality of exporting the Audit, Alarm, and...
Replies
Views
I could use some help figuring out the layout of a Remote I/O channel Diagnostic Files in a PLC5 using RSLogix5. I've attached a screen shot of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom