DNP3 between RX3i and Siemens Siprotec 4 device

jeanrenaud

Hi,

Anybody ever made a system with DNP3 exchanges between RX3i PLCs and Siemens Siprotec 4 devices ? I'm trying to do so but the PLC always return "Timeout" when making requests.

Basic Port Settings (8 bits Data, Parity, speed, stop bits), wiring, Master & slave addresses are all OK.

If you need more information for analyzing, tell me.

Similar Topics

We are trying to add a new device (Fuse Saver) to our iFIX SCADA System through DNP3 protocol. As you know every DNP3 device comes with a DNP3...
Replies
Views
Hi all, happy new year! I read a topic lately and many more before that where a lot of people saying that Ignition is damn good SCADA, so I...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Thanks in advance for your kind help. I have a GEO SCADA expert 2022 and configure it as a DNP3 master, also I have multiple DNP3...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I have a system which contains 10 PLCs (1214C CPU) each PLC with DNP3 module CP1243-1 ( 6GK7243-1BX30-0XE0) and with GSM module and...
Replies
Views
I have pi osisoft DNP3 icu communicating with a SEL RTAC. I am receiving multiple messages from the rtac on each register. With analog tags...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom