Infra Red PLC 540 to Control Logix

Tyke61

I have an application involving an existing PLC 540 located in a master panel to a new controllogix system on a mobile crane. The previous system had a PC on the crane and a bespoke infra red link was used for simple comms. Does anyone know of a supplier of a manufacturer of a device to communicate between the PLC systems over infra red using standard protocols such as DFI or ideally DH+ ?

Similar Topics

hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
I have an expression in a structured text routine of a Logix controller that looks more or less like the following: ResultInteger := Integer1 *...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I display the step number of a SFC on a display. Sometimes, on a trip, it goes quickly through many steps and I need to prove to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom