how to get system date and time

If I understand the question
The OP wants to get the date and time from the Scada Package and write it to the Processor.
yakub...
more info please

thats Ok Bob O - you will have to write it out on the blackboard (chalkboard) or Whiteboard 100 time - "oops"

One way the OP could do this is to run an Event periodically in RSview32 that triggers a Macro that sets the PLC time tags equal to the SCADA system/XXX tags.
I have done something similar in FT SE so I am going to “assume” RSView32 can do the same. If not I’ll right “oops” 1000 time on the board.

The strategy that I use is to send a time sync bit at the same time every day ... say at 3:30am.

Then in the PLC, the time is known when it is sent, so set the current time ... in this case 3:30am.

I don't send the time - it takes more data throughput.
My system time syncs 50 PLC's with this method.

Ok, I will state the obvious. Shouldn't we be talking about the SSV instead of the GSV? I'm sure the methods mentioned above would use the SSV, but it was never mentioned.

RSView32 writes to a tag which is written to the PLC wallclock via the SSV.

Also, we could use the Clock Synchronization tool a the HMI.

OG