Eaton Easy 500 Relay - 4 analogue outputs, 16 combinations

kayaonur

Hi All,
I did some PLC programming before but not a pro. Still learning. So i need your help.

I'll be using 2 analogue inputs and 4 analogue outputs.
Depending on the input data, there are 16 combinations for the output.

Let's say;
For example :
Combination #1 :
The input is between 0 and 1 --> Output 1
The input is between 1 and 2 --> Output 1 and Output 2
The input is between 2 and 3 --> Output 1 and Output 3
The input is between 3 and 4 --> Output 1 and Output 4
The input is between 4 and 5 --> Output 1 , Output 2 and Output 3.
The input is between 6 and 7 --> Output 2 , Output 3 and Output 4.
.... And goes on.

I'm using the analogue comparators, but still suffering output stacking. Not sure how to create the ladder diagrams.

Can anyone help me on this one ?
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!
Onur

you are planning on using a "smart Relay" to perform some fairly complex comparison statements.
I haven't used the Eaton relay but would recomend you use a PLC instead