wincc communication

kbn_120184

HI EVERYBODY
i have converted plc 5 siemens to contol logix 5000 allen bradley .previous inn graphics we where using plc 5 with 3 wincc slaves. i have upgraded it to control logix 5000 now how to communicate with wincc .i have to download any upgraded drive r it will communicate .and how to use the tag addresses for communication now we r using 32bits addresses wincc.
this is at present we r having{wincc 6.1 version } so i have to download any other drives for communication with control logix

You need to setup an OPC connection between WinCC and the Controllogix PLCs.

WinCC will be the OPC Client.
You have to purchase 3 licenses for RSLinx Classic OEM (one for each WinCC PC), and setup OPC Server connections ("OPC Topics" in RSLinx).