Logo Comofort 7

Brian C

Does anyone know how to make a on to off contact in Logo Comfort?
"on to off" contact is available in Koyo but not in Logo.
I try to do a off delay of a float switch from on to off.
Greatly appreciate for the help!:nodi:

not 100% sure what the problem is.
Is the KOYO, you refer to, a PLC or a smart relay like the logo?

logo.JPG

Thanks for the reply Ian. Sorry to confuse you. What I meant for Koyo is Automation Direct 5.

What I mean is the c110 (the contact point by the red arrow) in the attached image file. It is a on to off contact or negative differential contact. But this contact is not available in logo soft. Know any tricks to do that in Logo?

problem.jpg

Thanks for the reply Ian. Sorry to confuse you. What I meant for Koyo is Automation Direct 5.

What I mean is the c110 (the contact point by the red arrow) in the attached image file. It is a on to off contact or negative differential contact. But this contact is not available in logo soft. Know any tricks to do that in Logo?

Hello Brian C,

This example is identical to its logical operation.
Note that you must use gates "AND" to detect positive or negative edge.

Best regards,

Daniel

Problem_1_Ladder.JPG Problem_1_FBL.JPG

One Shot Made from Common PLC Instructions

It is a on to off contact or negative differential contact. But this contact is not available in logo soft. Know any tricks to do that in Logo?
A common name for this type of contact that only is true during a transition from off-to-on or on-to-off is an "edge detector" or "one-shot" contact. If you search for "one-shot" you can find many examples of how to create a one-shot using common PLC instructions. Here is one method. Relay bit "One-Shot 7B" goes on or true for only 1 scan for each time that the Pushbutton Trigger is pressed.

One-Shot or Edge Detector from Common PLC Instructions.jpg

Last edited: