Help identifying a motion controller

Hey guys.

Just wondering if anyone has seen one of these before?

It seems to be a motion controller than is connected to a Lenze 9224 and a Lenze 9227 servo drive.

It has no other markings on it other than "Axsys" as seen in the attached picture.

Having no luck at all finding anything after a couple of hours of googling!

The machine was manufactured in 1996 and originally came from the UK.

Thanks.

2012-11-28 07.43.33 (Custom).jpg

Thought I would add my findings in case any one else is googling for information on the same units.

Here is the response I got from Lense UK

Lense UK said:
[FONT=&quot]Not an easy one I am afraid![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Axsys was designed and made in the UK by a guy called Chris Harley, but we think he is no longer in the industry.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We did sell a few, more than 15 years ago, but we switched to Trio and these days we have our own 3200 C controller.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All I can offer you is the name of a man who allegedly can repair them, Nigel Woolard, tel 0044 7941 255441.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Geoff Spear[/FONT]

This is going to be a fun one.

Good god !

Gentlemen, I am the Nigel Woolard mentioned.

Yes I can repair those, there is also a replacement unit called an ETROL.