How to Map a System Word in VijeoDesigner&UnityproXL

vaghuan

Hi
Im using SChneider Quantum PLC 140cpu67160 and unity proxl software.I want map the Scanning Time %SW60 system word to Vijeo designer to show the Scn time in HMI.
Hw to map it.
For Ex %I205 - 010205
%Q112 - 00112
%IW1 - 30001
%SW60 - ?????

An option is to copy the %SW60 to an %MW register and then read the %MW through a Read Holding Register Request, in your notation 4xxxxx series. Maybe in ST, every scan:

%MW60 := % SW60;

then read register 4 0060 to get the value.

I think Vijeo Designer will read unlocated data - just by tag name - but I think you have to link the UnityPro file to the VijeoDesigner application somehow - I forget exactly. This may allow you to read this directly, but is too much work for me. I just do the copy to a range of %MWs and read them in bulk for efficiency - like an HMI data image that gets read.