'Click' I/O Module Availablity...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I just finished the schematics for a little 'rush job' we're doing. When I went to Automation Direct's website to order the PLC components, I discovered that an I/O module I need is backordered until after Christmas!... :rolleyes:

I 'planned' to use a C0-16ND3 16-point input module, but the expected ship date is Dec. 28th. Their C0-16NE3 16-point AC/DC module would suffice, but that one is backordered until January! From past experience, I know that their backordered stuff often shows up sooner than their 'expected' ship dates, but I don't want to count on that.

Worst case, I can use two C0-08ND3 8-point modules (in stock), but I'm a bit tight on space, so I'd rather use the one 16-point module.

Just wondering is someone here has a spare C0-16ND3 on the shelf they are willing to part with?... :confused:

Also, while I'm asking... I also need one C0-08TD2 8-point sourcing output module. These are currently backordered with an expected ship date of Dec. 5th. That's not horrible, but if anyone has one of these too, I'm interested... ;)

🍻

-Eric

Hi Eric,

I will check in tomorrow.... I have a couple of IO's just not sure what they are

I will send you a email if I have them