Durable PLC for hybrid system/fuzzy logic

muhdfuad91

Hi all,

I am planning to build a hybrid system controlled using fuzzy logic algorithm. The PLC needs to withstand extreme weather condition, run for 24/7, and last for 5-10 years. I'm a student in electrical engineering. this will be my first school project in control system so I am kind of clueless about which PLC to use. The limit for my budget is 500 usd. The less the price, the better.

Any suggestion on PLC that suits my purpose and specifications?

Thanks,
muhdfuad91

welcome to the site
Ok you want Fuzzy logic - but please tell us your proposed application.

Similar Topics

Our existing control system has vinyl labels that were printed with the old ink cartridge/dot matrix system by BRADY probably 15-20 years ago. In...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom