KTP600 Programme corrupt problem

nilesh_1106

Hi all,
I using KTP600 HMI with S7-226CN CPU with wincc flexible 2008 service pack 2.and frequently I am facing the programme corrupt problem.hence please give me a guidance or suggestion.

I will give you the bad news first
'CN' part of the serial number refers to a Chinese Cloned PLC.
search this forum for more help - but Siemens software may not talk to this processor

have you tried a ''rebuild all'', it sometimes happend when you work on an updated version of your file...
I have even done once a copy/paste of each page on a new file and compiled after each to find which one give me problem and did this page again from 0. I was using a wcc 2004 project converted many times to wcc 2008 sp2 along the way and copy of the file got moved from server to others also...
Sometimes you can only copy the 2 backup file to a new place, rename it and try to open it and let wincc rebuild all the surronding data and it also works in some case. (xxx.hmi and xxx.ldf)

For safer solution, i would suggest not using CN plc!!!

Last edited: