Mitsubishi Q2AS(H) CPU program upload problem

prateek1190

Hi guys,

I'm trying to read the program from Mitsubishi Q2AS(H) PLC. The communication is fine. But while uploading program, selection for Parameter and Program is not appearing. Only option of device memory is there. So I'm unable to read program.

So what can I do so that I can read the program+ parameter from the PLC.

Regards,

Prateek

make sure the PLC does not use a memory or CF card for program storage

Are you using the old DOS software or the windows version.

Windows version has checkboxes to click to upload certain program areas. I need to job my brain on the DOS software if you are using that.

Similar Topics

Hello, comrades. there is an old mitsubishi Q2AS cpu, i want to take data from it to the mx ops server. Can I connect via rs422 directly to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I use a Q2AS-S1 CPU, with a Q1MEM-512SE SRAM+EEPROM memory module. I want to save some file registers on the EEPROM. To do so I use the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom