Scada systems logs

uruband

I would like to use the log files generated by the different SCADA systems (Factory Talk View, WinCC or Citek).

Do you know what kind of information can be programed in each one besides the process alarms. I mean, diagnostic, system information, security information...

How can I generate the log file in each Scada?

Any information would be very helpfull for me.

Thanks in advance.

Do you know what kind of information can be programed in each one besides the process alarms. I mean, diagnostic, system information, security information...
In Factory Talk View, you can log and save any information that is available. You can use an Event and Visual Basic macro file to create a file that periodcally (based on time) logs the value of a list of tags that you include.