need help Connection for GOT GT16 to mitsubishi PLC

sttchui

Hi,

I changing my touch Screen From F900 to GT16, for two of my PLC's, One is FX1N, & other is A1SHCPU, i know both i using RS 422 to communication for previous GOT, since i changing the GOT to GT16 i bought the RS422 converter to RS232(GT15-RS2T4-9P), but i do not know the cable configuration for both of them. I go through the GT1000 connection manual but still unable find out where or how the connection should be,. i can used the SC-09 cable direct link to the GOT but on actual condition the Touch screen is located more than 20 mtr away from the main control panel, that why previously we used RS422 to communicated . any help or manual guide will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Regards

sttchui

Similar Topics

Hi all, Im working on a tank filling project where a pump is started remotely which fills a tank locally. At the remote location I have a...
Replies
Views
I have a software redundancy system by two 315 2DP but I don`t know which connection is suitable for HMI. There is two different connection one by...
Replies
Views
I recently programmed a DL-260 from automation direct to run some control loops for C02, RH, and temperature. The setpoints and all the readings...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Appreciate if any help can be given on this one.... I am doing a project in a mass production unit which requires me to create a...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom