VMWare 8.0 and PCS7 7.0

ggchavhan

Hi everybody

I want to install PCS7 7.0 on VMWare with Windows XP SP2
I have use VMware with Simatic Manager and WinCC it works fine. I could connect to S7 400 using ethenet.

But when I tried to install PCS 7.0 .. installation stops showing error "The network is not available". I tried with VMWare 7 and 8. In VMware I tried all possible setting of network adapter.

What could be the problem?

just a thought
set the VMware adaptor to Bridge
now check your notebook settings are in the correct subnet and IP area.
Ping the PLC from the notebook

Similar Topics

Greetings all. I am having a new problem with my VM. Host OS is 11 and VM OS is 10. I have two smaller monitors that connect to my laptop which...
Replies
Views
So, I have a little dillemma I am trying to work through but I feel there is probably a better way. I've always liked the idea of using a VM in...
Replies
Views
*VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone version 6.3 & 6.4 Hello Experts I want to convert my current physical hardware machine to a virtual...
Replies
Views
Hello Hivemind My wife has a legacy machine at her work which uses (or I should used) an XP desktop with a serial port to communicate with a...
Replies
Views
I have a MacBook running Monterey. I have a VMWare Fusion virtual machine on it running Win10. On the VM I have the Rockwell toolkit loaded. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom