RSlogix 5K Timer

Hi Guys,
I need help with Timers in RSlogix 5K.
I want a digital signal from a sensor to simply trigger the timer and timer must accumulate to the preset value and must give out done bit at the end.
But the Timers provided in Rslogix5K needs rung condition to be true all the time to perform accumulation instead of just triggering the Timer to start accumulation.

Parallel the triggering condition with a contact of Timer.TT
The .DN bit will only be on for one scan though assuming the triggering condition had already turned off. Add whatever logic is necessary to capture that condition.

Bernie's suggestion will work and yes your screen shot is correct as far as what you have asked for ............ but ................ The DN will only pulse on for one single scan and go back off. Is that really what you want?