altivar28 drive

bayeibrahima

Hello
this drive runs fine till yesterday and stopped
It displays "ready", the potentiometer is fine; the I/O contact and the 24v circuit are also ok
When the contact is "ON" the display remain "ready" and the motor don't start
I've turned the drive to it's default parameters and entered the motor's one; but the default persist
I've verified the hardware side for jumper but there are no jumpers
I'm really stuck
Please can someone help me
Best regards

Couldd it possibly be in keypad or "local" control, thus ignoring the terminal strip signals? Try starting it from the keypad. If it starts, the control is in the wrong place.

Similar Topics

Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, my son and I are working on building a metal lathe. I been waiting for a motor/speed controller donor from a treadmill. I finally...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom