PV plus to Micro 1500 comm problems

Teglaco

Good day gents

I am having an issue with the serial communications between a pv plus 600 and a micro 1500. I can see the plc through linx classic as per usual on df-1. If i shutdown linx classic i can browse linx enterprise in factory talk and see the plc as well. I cannot browse in enterprise when i am online with linx though.

I'm looking to test my application before uploading to the terminal. Do i need to "share a serial connection" as per the help to establish a comm link while having both operational?

As an adder: i had already created a program that worked on this setup, i'm trying to add a few things to said existing program, i think through dumb luck i got it right the first time.

Long live ethernet!

Ted