PLC 5 and SLC's- New to PLC's

bfranklin

Hey,

I have 2 networks I am working on.
One is a small facility with two PLC 5 controllers with 4 remote I\O racks spread out through out the plant and 3 panelview 1000 panels in various locations.
The second network at a different facility is very similar but with SLC 5\03 controllers and remote I\O.

I was just wondering is there a way to to finds out station\unit addresses from one location.

Thanks

Yes , how are the PLC's networked together?

If you have the offline programs you can look at their channel configuration.

What software and hardware do you have to communicate with them?

Similar Topics

Good day colleagues, I have a problem with a plc slc 5 since I export the tags to my factory program to load them into a panel view 1000 plus 6...
Replies
Views
Hi long time out... I´m in a project now, that request to upgrade an old SLC to a new ControlLogix. Just the PLC. It is connected now to a...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
I used up my last new Allen-Bradley SLC 5/04 controller. Does anyone have info on a good reliable place to get a new one for a decent price, or...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have an older machine that has a standard PanelView (2711-T10C3) connected over DH485 to a SLC 5/04 PLC via a 1761-NET-AIC module in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom