Seal tight/ Liquid tight bushing

jimtech67

I will be sleeving a shielded signal cable in 1/2" Liquid tight.
The bottom end will have a Liquid tight connector on it to transition into a box.
The top end will supported but have box on it. I am looking for bushing for the top end. I could use the bushing from a Liquid tight connector and discard the rest of the connector but this seems wasteful and pricey.

Does a bushing exist for this? Any ideas would be welcome.

Similar Topics

One of our Therm-O-Seal splicers has an issue and we are trying to access the PLC to help troubleshoot. The PLC is password locked and...
Replies
Views
I am practicing PLC programming with Rslogix500 and SLC500. I got a typical seal-in branch circuit (see the picture). I am trying to add a HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For as long as I've been programming Allen Bradley PLCs, I've pretty much stuck to ladder logic but I am interested in what function...
Replies
Views
In my sheltered life I haven't seen this before but have inherited this set-up. I've recreated generic tags because I don't have the code in...
Replies
Views
I have been talking with a new hire about programming practices good/bad. We received a program from one of our customers from an internal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom