Crimson image management

hoy7t

Please help me understand how to manage images in Crimson.

If I use 'include data = yes' the manual sounds like it will embed the graphic in the database. and the database gets quite large. which i would like to avoid.

I can copy graphics to the cf/image folder via FTP or some means.

How do I reference images in the CF\image\folder?

thanks
GF

No matter if the include data option is set to yes or no the file downloaded to the unit is the same size. What is changed is the size of the file stored on your computer. By selecting no it makes the file smaller if you need to email it to someone.

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am using Crimson 3.0 to edit a project file created by a vendor. I have created a widget, and spent some time figuring out that...
Replies
Views
Page 171 of the Crimson 2.0 manual for RedLion G3 HMI series talks about being able to display a photo/image as a primitive object. On the HMI G3...
Replies
Views
I have a very simple question. I am wondering if it is possible to have a img primitive display an image with no tag associated with it. I have a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use the Animated Image to use 4 different images using 4 different tags. I know i can just layer them and display them when active...
Replies
Views
I've got a few images I want to play together in series to make an animation. I've got the frames already setup as in a single image object, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom