OT: Knock out gland

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
This company is always at Automation Fair, and I cannot remember the name. They manufacture a customizable knockout gland. From what I remember it is a blue block that is in two halves, and you just drill out the size of gland fitting required.

I use a Roxtec CF16 on most of my machines, and that fits your description.

You just peel out the cores, then assemble everything with a tube of lanolin grease. I always have really soft hands afterwards.

I use a Roxtec CF16 on most of my machines, and that fits your description.

You just peel out the cores, then assemble everything with a tube of lanolin grease. I always have really soft hands afterwards.

Ken,

That's it .Bless you . As I stated before :
"I am not worthy"