BR Automation Panel

MattFromGA

Have a power panel 400 from BnR automation and the display screen will not power up. The panel displays a green LED that its recieving power, but no sign of life from the screen. Any troubleshooting tips?
Also, whats the best way or place to get support on a BnR panel? Cant seem to find a way to contact the company about support.

-Matt

I had to deal with a similar issue recently. We plugged in a normal LCD display + mouse to the B&R controller / PC and kept the machine running.

The automation panel LCD had a problem and we replaced the LCD by buying the unit from the OEM. B&R has no local support is dubai and the cost of a new one was ridiculous...

Similar Topics

I'm recreating a program for an existing machine. I'm new to B&R. When I install an older version of Automation Studio (~4.9), I can create a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to decide which HMI to use on a machine. I need a 7 to 10 inch touch panel for a small machine, and I can not decide which HMI would...
Replies
Views
Please help me, Where can i download the software for connecting pc and br-automation panelware 4C2210-01-510, thanking you in anticipation
Replies
Views
I Need Some Help On This Touch Panel. I'm Not Sure Where To Start But Here Is My Problem. On The Screen We Have Key Pad With Numeric Numbers 1-9...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried these out? I talked to a tech support guy at EZAutomation today and he told me these panels with the "Universal Ethernet" option...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom