rs logix 5000 ver 20.0

RY_Guthrie

I have ver. 20.0 of rs-loigx 5000 installed on my laptop, my question is this, I have a running program installed in a compact logix running 19.11 ver. I know I can flash the firmware, but that requires shutting down the plc, can I down load the older version of software for free? or does it require paying for it also?

Chances are that the other versions are on the same install media that you used to install v20.

As OZEE stated, if you installed the software using the DVD disc, then pop the disc back in and you can add v19 or any other version to your current installation.

If you downloaded the software for v20, then you can go to the RA Software Updates page and download any version. Provided you have a Tech Connect contract in effect.

OG