Spntaneous resolution of Devicenet Node Fault

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
We have a Festo pneumatic valve bank on a Devicenet network on a Thimmonier pouch filler. The bank controls, among other things, two valves that are absolutely necessary for the filler to CIP properly. This morning, we noticed it was still "dirty". An investigation led us to find that the Festo unit was faulted ("MS", "NS" & "IO" were red). A power cycle resolved the problem.

My concern is whether this fault could occur during CIP and then spontenously resolve before it was complete? The filler may then look "clean" but may not be.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm working on a project that involves controlling an array of nozzles within a CNC environment, where the nozzles travel along a...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is one for the Mitsubishi experts. I need to measure the time for a remote device's to return process data sent from the i-QR...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I developed HMI with Resolution of 1920 x 1080 in FactoryTalk View studio SE; and also use same resolution for Client Runtime PC yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is S7-314C-2 PN/DP ADC Rated Resolution also 0 - 27648? ADC GRAPH? For analog-to-digital conversation graph; I'm just wondering, is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am trying to generate a pulse every two msec in my PLC program. Thought I would be able to figure this out easily with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom