Flip flop and reset

dginbuffalo

i am trying to do my first Pro-face job using it's internal logic. I'm trying to write some pump alternator logic that will set or reset a single output. i also want a manual button to toggle the lead/lag. we'll because of scanning i suppose my attached logic won't cut it. Any ideas?

LADDER.jpg

DG,
Set up your alternator (flip-flop) like this. Then the ALTERNATION_OUTPUT will go on first time, then off the second time that either the HOUR_COUNTER is done, or the PUMP_ALTERNATE_PB is pressed.

DGinBuffalo- Flip-Flop R1.JPG

Similar Topics

So part of a task i have requires me to make a flip flop in ladder diagram with a dominant reset function. "A reset dominant flip flop will have...
Replies
Views
I am having this issue trying to figure out how to do this. I have a Hydraulic ram that travels when a machine is running. The ram extends to the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm learning ladder logic and have built a flip flop circuit (see pic) from an online tutorial. Closing the switch A is meant to...
Replies
Views
I found and fixed issue. B3:3 was used in MOV.
Replies
Views
I am calculating power factor from samples of voltage and current. Calculation is done by multiplying voltage and current samples. What Im...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom