modicon 884 factory DIP settings

Capt_Davey

Can some one look inside their 884 (have to take it apart) see what are the internal factory DIP settings ? 2 sets of internal DIPS used for setting baud, addressing, etc. Some body changed them and I need the factory settings. The settings aren't even listed in the users manual and I have scoured the web, but can't find the setting. I would greatly appreciate any one that knows them or has an 884 and can look inside and tell me what they are. Thx

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I have some Modicon 884 files that I need printed out. I would rather not buy a whole software package, all I need is the print out of a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I just spent the last 3 days searching for the DOS based software for the Modicon 884 and came up with two solutions both will cost...
Replies
Views
I have problem with taylor programing software, when i want to conect to 884 controler i got message " Riciever timeout". My company have licensed...
Replies
Views
I have inherited responsibility of modicon 884 that we do not even have a cable to communicate with it. I have found some software and a hard copy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does any one know what 9XXX registers are used for in a Modicon 884? We are looking at replacing one and the code looks straight forward but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom